judy maxwell logo

1349 N. Wells St.

(Area) – Old Town

(312) 787-9999

Judy Maxwell Home is an Urban General Store and Gift Gallery located in Chicago’s Old Town neighborhood. We specialize in curating items that are made of at least 20% magic – The other 80% is pretty up in the air.

judy maxwell home