1206 N. Wells St.
(Area) – Old Town
The House of Glunz is the only thing more storied than the wines and spirits we carry. Our legacy began in 1888 when great-grandfather Louis Glunz Sr. journeyed from Westphalia, Germany to what is now known as the Old Town neighborhood of Chicago. His relationships with buyers, sellers and producers—distilled from hard work and trusted handshakes—are valued generations later and create the foundation for our distinctive collections.